Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Give someone for Christmas a good night’s sleep

What better present could you give?

Especially when reduced from Dec 7th – December 23rd at PhysioOne clinics

from $100 to $90!

Head into one of our clinics now to take advantage of this 10% discount only until December 23rd.

Here is how some of our patients describe the therapeutic contoured pillow that we supply at PhysioOne….

“It’s like sleeping on a cloud” says Charles Cave 9 years old.

“I have thrown out my other contoured pillows since using the contoured neck pillow that PhysioOne provided. It really supports my neck. It is definitely the best pillow that I have used and I take it even when I travel internationally” Male 50 year old patient

Madeline Hernon PhysioOne Physio states “With the combination of Physio treatment and sleeping using the contoured pillow, my own neck is the best it has ever been and I recommend the pillows highly. I have supplied over 50 patients with these pillows and every single person has raved about the relief of neck pain, a great night’s sleep and the decreased stiffness in their neck. That is 100% satisfaction!”

Our contoured therapeutic pillows are made of memory foam. This was first developed by NASA seeking anti – gravity cushioning materials for its astronauts. They are adjustable in contour. They are great for comfort, support and provide huge relief for neck and shoulder pain sufferers. For those that don’t suffer any of that, a good night’s sleep is a definite advantage to anyone!

“I take my pillow on holiday with me now! I miss it too much” says Madeline Hernon.

No comments:

Post a Comment